As Seen In...
- TV Interviews: ABC and Fox News Kansas City.
- Radio Interviews: 98.1 KMBZ, 980 KMBZ, The Point 99.7, The Buzz 96.5, The Rock 98.9, The Wolf 106.5.
- Featured guest in examiner.com by publishing industry columnist.
- Class covered by the Shawnee Dispatch Newspaper, published by The World Company.
- “Entrepreneurial Journey” Article in Thinking Bigger Business Magazine, “Talk is NOT Cheap.” Article link: https://ithinkbigger.com/talk-is-not-cheap/
- Columnist for Whitefield Consulting, an international consulting company based in the Paris Area, France.
- Published personal development book.
- Guest columnist in several blogs.
Honors and Recognition
- 2017 Excellence in Practice Award for ‘Coaching and Mentoring’ from the Association for Talent Development, Kansas City for Debra’s work with growing businesses that includes raising their revenue.
- 2017 Kansas Women Business Advocate of the Year from the Kansas Department of Commerce, Office of Minority and Women Business Development.
- College Commencement Ceremony Keynote Speaker.
- Selected as the Kick-Off Speaker for the Women’s Empowerment Initiative for the City of Kansas City, Missouri.
- Requested to judge the Kansas City regional competition for the national InnovateHER Innovating for Women Business Challenge initiative.
- Personal development book voted #1 in its category and blog awarded ‘best blog for confidence and courage.’
- International Transformational Author Award Recipient
- National Nominee for the American Business Women’s Association Top Ten Business Women of the Year Award.